13 August 2013

Happiness

Hi everybody!

Today I'm going to show you a real easy to make canvas:-) I don't make a lot of them but sometimes I just have to do something different. I LOVE the beach or being at the sea shore, so I've made a little tribute to one of my favorite spots:-)



To make this canvas I first applied some snow writer medium to get a sand like surface. Than I sprayed with some Tattered Angels glimmer mist "Sandy beach".
I wanted this canvas to have a clean look and the new Writers tape from Prima was just perfect! I wrote the statement on the computer and printed it out on a regular paper. Then I glued the tape over and printed it out again.
Last I embellished the canvas with seashells found at one of my favorite places and some pearls.

Thank you for looking:-)

2 comments:

deb freeman said...

Love the simplicity of this canvas!

jaine drake said...

How cute, I love beach themes.